28 maio, 2005

Communicate

I always tried to believe and confide
In the different people that I found in
This road of my life

Some of them got closer than others
I knew that didn’t even bother
And so I felt the same

For several years on my life I tried it
But it never seem that I would find it
In someone I hardly knew

It all happened along time but I did
Never stop to realize if I
Wanted myself to be a stranger around here
Or a friend just beside him

Always trying to get to him
‘Cause I didn’t knew how to reach through
All those barriers he made

He always stood up there in silence
That was the thing I saw harder
With my innocent eyes

Man, that’s not a big temptation
You must understand
If that was communication
I don’t connect

I’m talking and talking
But you don’t seem to hear
A word I said

I always was so patient
With his hesitation
But he just care less

I don’t connect.


Cátia Raposo
4/01/05

(Dedicado a um amigo que em tempos foi especial, pk agora começa uma nova página na minha vida!)

Sem comentários: