06 dezembro, 2010

Last Christmas...


Last Christmas... that's how the song goes but for this one the tone is quite different, I would even say much more fun and colorful. For the first time I've organized a Christmas dinner party among my work colleagues and friends, which was pretty exciting and nerve racking because I wasn't sure that the 13 of them were going to show up but everyone did.

We start with a dinner in the restaurant were the usual suspects are always welcome, Nando’s!!

I went there early and got the table than 45 minutes later we were ready to order, a very nice meal with a great group of young gals and lads on there way to make another night to remember!!

Followed by drinks at local pub, The George and ending up in Reflex dancing through the 80’s mighty tunes and having the time of your lifes…



Sem comentários: