27 agosto, 2011

I really learned a lot...

It's been a year of emotions, frustration, disappointment, anger, disillusion and fear about something I was never in control to begin with which was someone else's feelings but the truth is that I learn a lot. I am not ready to go through that once more, the past stays in the past and even the good memories don't bring my life forward. So I've finally let go... 'cause I learn a lot when you vanished "out my door".



Hey baby! It's all gravy
We all do what we got to do
Hey darling! I’m broken hearted
I’ve been crying but my crying is through

And I learned a lot
I've really learned a lot
Broken down on my bedroom/bathroom floor
Yes I've learned a lot
I've Really learned a lot
I hope you find what you were looking for

Spent a lot of time staring at the ceiling
Spent a lot of time talking to walls
Spent a lot of time chasing on that old-time feeling
Spent a lot of time waiting for your call

Oh and darling! The sun has been fallin’
Like the dust on some Midwestern plane
Oh and darling! Instead of running
I think it might be time
you sit down
and deal with the pain

Late at night I sit and listen to the freeway
Rolling like a river on a distant shore
Nobody told me that living was easy
I ain’t living in fear anymore

Amos Lee



 

Sem comentários: