06 setembro, 2012

I kissed a frog and I liked it...



When did the frog became better than the prince?


I find it difficult to say that I only like guys for their personality, because everyone knows that a bit of good looks also helps but in my case I actually take only 20% of looks in consideration.
It is case to say that most attractive guys don't attract me, at least not as much as the not so attractive but very intellectual, kind, gentile, sensitive and talkative type of men.
I definitely overlook the prince charming and will date the frog, as in a society like the one we have today people should start to value each other more for who they are than what they look like. And besides, there is less chance of your relationship ending because he was too sexy for his love.

Be wise. Be blessed. Kiss loads.

Tanaka_san


Sem comentários: