05 janeiro, 2016

The Force Awakens...

It has been a long time since I wrote a post and although I have been living and experiencing new things I have managed to keep you fairly up to date via Twitter (yes, the wonders of social media).   
As the title of this post suggests, I have returned inspired by the new Star Wars film. I love writing and sharing the things I like, dislike and matter the most to me so it only made sense that after my trip to the cinema and the amazing feeling I had watching the film I would return to blogging. This is one of my goals for 2016 and beyond.
So, I am pleased to announce that the force is awaken and I will be keeping you company from this side and sharing with you the photos, the success, failures, tips and inspiration of my so called life…
Thank you for being on that side of the screen and continue to be part of it.
 
As always…Be you. Be daring. Be happy.

Sem comentários: