20 outubro, 2009

Sundley October...

Sundley October...

Here I’am, it's October and everything seems less than it was a few months ago but the only great comfort it's knowing that I’m going home to be with my family and review my best friends.

It's my mother birthday which I’am looking forward to go as well as one of my best friends, Telma. We're both Scorpio, born in different months but i could risk to say that we're two soul mates, the kind we could ask in any good friend just with the advantage that she is just like me, a very passionate person, sensible and with a extra-sensorial gift that goes beyond words. We are so look a like and different in our opinions but we agree and disagree, like and dislike with the delight that our opinion are heard. I bought my ticket special to arrive early in order to spend her birthday with her. I'm extremely anxious... but everything will be great.





Sem comentários: